Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Frequently Asked Question


HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
Browse our blog and find something you like. Then, e-mail me the item name and code that you like to order. Once I receive it, I will send you the detailed price (with the shipping price), availability of the item and method of payment. Then you'll make the payment, I'll order the item from the warehouse, check it and send it to you.

Don't e-mail me just to ask about the product. If you have any question about some product, use the comment below each page.

I'M NOT FROM MALAYSIA. CAN I BUY HERE?
Unfortunately for this moment, no. I can only accept payment and postage to Malaysia region only.

WHOLESALE PRICE? REALLY?
Ok, you are a good buyer and a good buyer know their rights. The price listed is the wholesale price plus the shipping from Japan to Malaysia. Shipping price differs base on size and weight of the item. Then plus the postage price to your house. At final price, (minus postage to your house) it is much cheaper than buying at retail or buying at your local toy shop.

CASH ON DELIVERY SERVICE?
No, we don't have that service. We need your money deposit to get the item from the warehouse in Japan. So you'll have to pay first, then you'll get the item.

PAYMENT METHODS?
You can pay by ATM MONEY TRANSFER. I will give you my Maybank/Ambank account no. after you have agreed to buy the specific products.

HOW MUCH EXACTLY IS THE POSTAGE PRICE?
It depends on the weight and size of the item. Usually around RM20 or lower. PVC figure is the heaviest, around 1.5kg, I think. But it really doesn't go more than RM20. I will send the item via normal Pos Ekspress or Pos Laju.

HOW LONG THE ITEM WILL REACH IN MY HAND?
Once I received the payment, taking the item from the warehouse will take about 1 week (5 working days), then after checking and re-packaging, I send it to the post office and they will take the item to you. Normal postage takes about 1 week (3-4 working days) if you lived outside Kuching, Sarawak. So, just give me about 2 weeks and the item will reach your hand. You can choose to use a courier service, but I warned you, although its faster and safer, it is also very expensive, similar to the price of the item itself.

Any other questions? Don't be shy, just ask us! Use the comment form below or the shoutbox on the right of this blog.

4 comments:

Crocheter Mom to be said...

The price shown, already including postage from japan right? so, what need to be payed is; price shown in the blog + pos laju. am I right? =)

GreyToshiaki said...

Yes, that's true. Postage from japan to M'sia is 20USD for one delivery . That means, it is better to buy many at one time rather than buying one item at a time.

Also, the more you order, the cheaper the postage will be. Order more than 150USD and get free postage. (not include Poslaju) 20USD is RM60.

Anonymous said...

Is the price shown already include the shipping?..and..it is okay if I buy obitsu head,eye,body and hair at one time?

Anonymous said...

Can you make a bjd face up?..