Sunday, February 27, 2011

No "Lelong.com.my" For Now.


We are no longer hosting on Lelong.com.my at least for now, due to the Lelong.com.my limits our products display to only 11 items. Plus some verification shit and needs payment and all. Opening up a store at lelong.com.my requires a certificate, licence, and a yearly payment. I don't think we can afford that.

So for now, if you customers can't see the link to buy the item (which link to lelong.com.my), that means you have to contact me directly via e-mail. I will give my e-mail address below each item post.

E-Mail me ONLY if you want to buy it. For question, write it in the comment form below the item post or the chat-box on the right side of this site.

By the way, the picture above is just for show. Its a custom made doll, cute huh?

Thank you for your cooperation.
Happy shopping.

No comments: